I've been making records for a long time.
I've worked with a lot of amazing artists.
I do a lot of remote mixing here at my studio: Quiethouse.
I love tracking and will travel pretty much anywhere to make a record.
I've been trained and mentored by some of the most amazing audio engineers in the industry. Steve Albini, Sylvia Massey, and Andrew Scheps. I have my own approach to tracking and mixing though - my taste is completely my own.
I just want to keep making the best records I can with people who are as motivated and dedicated to the art and craft as I am.
I do not believe in wasted time. Contact me to discuss your project right now. - D
1. I mix at a studio of my choice that has what I need for a quality mix with you attending the session.
2. I mix at a studio of your choice and come to your location to mix with you attending the session.
3. You send me files and I mix the songs, then send them back for your approval. This would be the most cost effective way to work.
Either way I mix until you are happy and approve the mix.
1. We record at a studio of my choice that I feel is best for you and your project and budget.
2. We record at a studio of your choice and I come to your location to work with you.
3. You come record with me at my studio : Quiethouse Recording.
Producing can mean a lot of different things but to me it means helping you with the entire process of making a record from how much its going to cost, to hiring outside musicians, to digital distribution and cassette or vinyl duplication.
In between those functions I will use my experience to help you make the best record we are capable of making.